10th Annual Heart Healthy Day
Join us Saturday, Feb. 4, 2017, 8 – noon
Mountain Vista Medical Center – Outpatient Lobby
1301 S. Crismon Rd, Mesa
- Cardiac and stroke risk assessments*
- Cholesterol and glucose checks*
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD) screening*
- Body mass index (BMI) checks*
- Blood pressure checks*
- Pulmonary function testing (PFT)*
- Foot exams*
*Screenings require an appointment. Please call 1-877-924-WELL (9355) to schedule yours.
- Heart health
- Wound care
- Foot care
- Smoking cessation
- 10-11 a.m. Appearance by the Phoenix Suns Gorilla “Go”
- 10-11 a.m. Performances by the Phoenix Suns’ Golden Grannies
- 11 a.m. Live Cooking Demonstration
8:30 a.m. Cardiology 101, Christopher Lichtenwalter, M.D.
9:10 a.m. Diabetes and Your Heart, Vidhya Kannan, M.D.
9:50 a.m. Heartbeat of America, Shantha Kumar, M.D.
10:30 a.m. Your Waistline and Your Heart, Rob Schuster, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Please call 1-877-924-WELL (9355) to schedule yours.